Tim,

Thanks for the input.

I believe according to what I could find on cisco's site is that you need to
unplug the unit and then hold the default button until the LAN LED flashes
once.

Now my question is that can I connect to the 516 via the setup that I
mentioned?  (Regular DB9 with rollover to J1).  I am assuming so.

Thanks.