either way. You can provide DLCI's or you can have them assigned to you.
They are locally specific. Some companies like having there own range of
DLCI's for admin and management purposes.

>>> "GEORGE"  06/26 2:35 PM >>>
I have a newbie question, regarding frame-relay. When I order a frame
relay circuit for two locations
Do the telco provide the dlci? Or I make it up? Once the frame relay is
installed on both locations I guess using the dlci numbers it makes the
connection , besides the ip and all other stuff
Can someone explain it please
thanks