I'm taking the written tomorrow morning at 10am est.  All you folks are an
inspiration...I'll let you know what happens.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: ken clifford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 5:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Passed CCIE written at Networkers in San Diego [7:47764]

I took the beta also.  I just my results missed by 9% but I went in without
having the new topics mastered so expected something like that.  The exam
felt better overall...seemed practical focused.

I am heading out to networkers in Orlando in a week and I am going to hit
the CCIE PS and on day 2 I am going to sit for the 350-001 exam.

Glad to hear similar thoughts/agendas.  Thanks for the pointers gents!

KC