Hi all!

Hmm... Im quite new to this all and was wondering if some of you might
want to help me with a little problem of mine :-) ?

Today someone told me that one could encrypt the "privileged mode
password", that is NOT the "secret password" wich is encrypted by
default as ive gatherd (?).
The way I usually do it in the cli is:

enable password something    (not encrypted, is there a way to do this?)
enable secret something else   (encrypted by default)

If someone here knows these answers, please help me out :) Ive searched
Wendel Odoms last 640-607, the w3, rotergod etc etc etc and cant find
anything on the subject :-( Please help me out.

Best,
Morgan Hansen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]