After all is said and done the test was good.  Some of the questions were
strangely worded.  Those ones I used the "gut feeling, close the eyes, click
the mouse" approach to answering.  Either I did not have many of those or
scored correctly on the ones I did come across.

The course I took really helped lay down the foundation of what I studied.
It turned out to be a great resource.  The information can all be found on
CCO but you will need to sit down with the outline then pick and choose.
Sorry I have not seen any Boson tests or study guides for any subject so I
could not compare it to those.

I can see this being one of those tests that you will dread to take in the
future.  My best advice for anyone thinking about taking the exam is to
follow the outline.

Kim :)

Now onto the next test.