I am in need of a quick help.
I am configuring VOIP between two site over the internet.  Each site has
it's own PBX and 2620.
The 2620 has HDV module with T1 interface directly connected the PBX via E&M
winkstart.
The connection between PBX and Router is fine at both sites.
At site 1, they have 5-digit dialing plan and site 2, they have 4-digit dial
plan.
The following config was taken from the site 2 with 4-digit dial plan.
Their extensions are 79xx.  The site 1's extensions are 370xx.
The PBXs at both sites seem to be configured correctly with trunk-group and
all other neccessary configs.
My question here is should I be configuring the voice-port 1/0:1 as a
connection trunk with connection trunk xxxx command?
the router connects to the remote router when the extension from one site to
another is dialed, but it keeps ringing and never seems to ring the actual
extension.
Any help would be appreciate it.

controller T1 1/0
framing esf

 linecode b8zs

 ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-wink-start

 cas-custom 1

!

!

voice-port 1/0:1