We have a t3 and a t1 coming into our hq.  Is there a way to have internet
browsing traffic leave on the t1 and have the 700 sales people using our vpn
to come in the t3.  I can get everything coming in on the t3.  And I think I
could get the traffic to leave on the t1, but I am pretty sure it is going
to come back on the t3.  I have never used route maps over 99, and maybe it
would be to intense to use an extended acl to look at port 80 going out...
you can see how I digree.  I have looked all over cco and I can't seem to
find anything... although I love this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/459/14.html#A14.0

Very good explanation of some bgp stuff.

Anybody done this before??  We have a /23 and we are using Broadwing for the
t3 and AT&T for the t1.  I thought about using different address spaces for
the browsers and the vpn users...

Thanks,

ipguru