Hello group,

I have a teltone demonstrator in my homelab now and I am wondering how
to setup following parameters:

Caller identification
Terminal Display Text
EKTS
Call Appearances
Key Hold
Additional Call Offering

I feel like there are too many variables: it is kind of a matrix, with 3
configurations methods: dial string, dialer map, and dialer profiles on
one side of the matrix
and 1 spid, 2 spids no spids caller id, no caller id, ekts, no ekts etc
on the other side. And we get different behaviors for each cell in the
matrix: how many B channels come up, and if they are bidirectional or
unidirectional.

Also, could someeone point to a good resource about isdn, which explains
about spids and tei etc... and the how these numbers are assigned...

Thanks,

Peter I. Racz