From: Jarred Nicholls [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 5:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CISSP [7:48095]

If there are any CISSP certified professionals out there, I would like
to talk to you one on one about the certification.  I am very interested
in obtaining this cert in the future (I want to go into security).  I am
going to be a freshman in College in the fall incase anyone was
wondering why I said I wanted to go into security.  So please if anyone
has this certification e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jarred Nicholls
CCNA, CCNP Routing