If you don't have 3 years of INFOSEC experience you are not eligible to take
the exam.  They are changing that rule to 4 years in January.  I think being
a college freshman it will be difficult to convince them you were working in
infosec all through high school.  Of course that assumes you are coming
straight from high school.

http://www.isc2.org/cgi/content.cgi?category=18

John Kaberna
CCIE #7146 (R/S, Security)