At 11:12 AM +0000 7/9/02, richard dumoulin wrote:
>Anyone knows what happens with them ? They no longer send their weekly
>e-mails nor do they reply to e-mails sent to them. Also their forum is
closed.

I'm puzzled. First, we are still actively here. Just for quality
control, I am on the subscriber list, and I've been receiving the
weekly updates on schedule. Last night, I received some subscriber
questions, and there are a bunch of tutorials in process.

I'll copy this to the tech support people. Since the Groupstudy
message doesn't show your direct email, please send me a direct
address and I'll try to find out what the problem is. Did you ever
get any email bounces? There has been an intermittent mail server
bug, that only seems to happen on weekends, that bounces a large
message, unless you first send a short message to feed That Which
Eats Email and then resend.