CertificationZone.com is alive and well Richard! We are currently
working on a new third version of the ZONE's website which is why we
have not yet reactivated the product support forum section of our
site. But our site continues to expand in content each and every
month. Our subscribers recently received access to the fiftieth ZONE
Study Guide in our on-line collection and on August 1, we're adding
an absolutely excellent WAN Troubleshooting Study Guide written by
one of my networking heroes, Priscilla Oppenheimer.

We continue to distribute our highly popular ZONE Challenge Question
mailings, every week. We've added to them a networking term of the
week. We've got a bunch of new lab scenarios we're about to add to
our most popular Study Guides. We're introducing a new R&S Lab Exam
Workbook August 15th and we're expecting to announce the date of the
ZONE's first Distance Learning Bootcamp in the near future.

I'm not sure why you stopped receiving our weekly Challenge Question
e-mailings but please send me your e-mail address so I can make sure
we find out why. As for everyone else at Group Study, please be
assured that the ZONE is very alive and very well and most grateful
for the support we receive from this truly outstanding forum. If any
of you have also unexpectedly stopped receiving the ZONE's weekly
Challenge Question e-mailings, send us an e-mail or give us a call.

>Anyone knows what happens with them ? They no longer send their weekly
>e-mails nor do they reply to e-mails sent to them. Also their forum is
closed.
Mike Cinquanti
President
Genium Publishing Corporation