Okay here is what i have now Chuck:

I did
2621(config)#priv exec level 8 show line
2621(config)#priv exec level 8 clear line
2621(config)#priv exec level 8 show session
2621(config)#priv exec level 8 show host
And assigned a password to level 8

Then telneted in, used the telnet password, did "enable 8".  Did a show
host.  It shows me the hosts, and this is what i get:

2621#sh host
Default domain is not set
Name/address lookup uses static mappings

Host          Port  Flags      Age Type   Address(es)
s3550         2040  (perm, OK)  1   IP    192.169.1.4

Then, when I do s3550, I get:

2621#s3550
% Unknown command or computer name, or unable to find computer address

Do I need something to allow reverse telnet?

I appreicate the time,
Dan