Dan-  put together a cheapo linux box and put a TACACS server on it. Now you
can go nuts with who gets what. Use webmin for a GUI interface to manage the
Linux box and you are set.

Or you can do what I do alot. I bought a copy of Virtual PC for Windows off
ebay for under 70 bucks. Install it on a workstation and run a virtual PC
session with either ACS running on a virtual session or Linux running on a
virtual session. This works very well for the occasional use application.

MikeS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]