After the lab changes are made, since they are removing Token Ring, I dont
see the NEED for a 2504, but it does have 2 serial interfaces, and an isdn
interface as well.  not a bad router, it'll be fine in a lab, you just wont
need the token ring capabilities of it (layer 3 is still the same, so it's
still a good router)

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cisco home labs:  www.optsys.net
""Reza""  wrote in message
> Brad,
> No more need for 2504,s?.
>
> Reza
>

> ""Brad Ellis""  wrote in message
> > Here's the lab kit Im recommending to tackle the new and improved CCIE
R&S