Hi Brad,

Thanks for the information. I can see that 2514s would be a better choice
then 2513s with token ring being removed from Cisco testing.

As far as the 3550, are you talking about the WS-C3550-24-EMI 24 10/100
ports and 2 GBIC-based Gigabit Ethernet ports switch?

I have a 3640 and have not yet spent the time digging through the Cisco
documentation. However, a *quick* skim indicates with the right modules ATM
and/or VOIP can be done with the 3640. Is this true?

Is TR being removed from all Cisco tests (CCNA, CCNP, etc.)? My to-do list
for today has me reading the new exam blueprints. :)

Thanks again for the info!

CA