In the past 2 months I have successfully completed Foundations, CIT, CID,
and, as of last Friday, the CCIE written exam. I owe much of my success to
the contributors of this list. I have been "preparing" for the CCNP exams
for the 12 months or so since joining this list. I gained much useful
knowledge and sources of prep material from just lurking and learning from
the amazing amount of technical knowledge amassed here. I just wanted to
thank everyone for their contributions to this list and, indirectly, to the
continuing education of so many of us. Now on to the lab.

Thanks again,
Scott