I would hope the govt would be more eager to take care of its own unemployed
people before importing labor just because its slightly cheaper.
I'm curious where you got this info, because if its true, now would be a
good time to speak to our congressman and representatives. Not after we
import the labor. Let me know if you have a link to reputable site.