From: W. Kevin Hunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2 T1's to our provider [7:49039]

We are upgrading to 2 T1's to our provider, Fractional DS3 is prohibitively
expensive in our rural area.
Has anyone done any speed comparisons on using round robin style static
routes
(i.e. 2 default routes w/ same cost) versus EIGRP's load balanceing versus
running MLPPP on the Serial interfaces?  We're currently using a 2621 but
are
open to "bigger" routers.

Kevin Hunt
CCNP, MCSE, MCT, Linux+ SME