I currently have just 2 vlan's in my network. The native 1 and vlan 2. I
have a 7513 doing the routing with a fast Ethernet and 3500xl and 2900xl
in my network. I have one vtp server and I added vlan 2  it  works! .
then I created another vlan 3 on the router with ip 10.0.4.1  isl
encapsulation on it and add it to the  vtp server. (3508xl) and name it
lab ,  doesn't work! I have trunking all the way here is a diagram of my
network
(port1)
  7513-----3524----trunking----2900xl---trunking---2900xl-users

on the 2900xl that the users are connected I place switchport access
vlan 3 on all the ports and  made it a client with the proper vtp
domain.. The other 2900 xl that's connected to my 3524 is also a client
with the correct vtp domain however when I do a show vlan I show vlan 3
but a different vlan name not lab

my question is what im I doing wrong?
Do I have to configure  a vtp server for each vlan?