Awesome book.  Probably the best I have read of all technical boooks to
date.  One question for those of you who have used or are using this book....

On page 126 it shows a configuration for a single area, with 2 routers
having 2 different process ID's.  I am confused as to why anyone would do
this as multiple process ID's add overhead to the CPU.  I was always under
the impression that multiple OSPF instances should only need to be run in
certain obscure situations.  In reading this, it looks to me like this is an
error.

HELP?

Rob Cluett