Looks fine.
Clear xlate on the pix.
Failing that - reboot the pix if you have that luxury.
Troubleshoot your connectivity.
Can you browse to the web server internally?
Can you browse to internet from the web server?
Allow icmp through the pix and check connectivity.

Put some logging on while you try to connect:

logging on
logging console 4 (or 5)

Let us know results.

Gaz