From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Maccubbin, Duncan
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 9:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: access-list for steaming audio [7:49817]

Be careful with this kind of thinking. More and more holes in IM are
showing up everyday. If you let IRC on your network then you are asking
for
trouble. As for streaming audio, have you looked at the % of bandwidth
they
use? If you have a fairly utilized pipe or (like most companies) are
paying
for bandwidth then that is a consideration.

Just my $0.02.

Duncan