No, the filter lists would only be to prevent the default route from
being advertised back out the other upstream link.  Note that usually
the BGP AS-path loop avoidance rules will prevent a problem in this
scenario (especially with only the default route being advertised), but
in a more advanced scenario, or if the upstream ISP were using 2 ASNs,
one for each link (who knows, but sometimes it happens), then the ISP
could consider this poor guy's 2 2600's as a short path back to the rest
of their network.

I think the general rule of thumb is always filter BGP advertisements.
I like to be in complete control of what I'm advertising to other ASs.

--
Jason Greenberg, CCNP
Network Administrator