ladies & gents!!  before u made any attacking or too exaggerated messages to
other countries, please consider!!  otherwise u are violate the states is
the most freedom countries in the world....  i never tried their products
but if it runs the same cisco ios or something copying cisco's design, just
escalate to cisco and let them handle it, since we actually don't know their
business deals behind, agree?

""Thomas E. Lawrence""  wrote in message
> See what happens when American companies send their manufacturing to
China?
> All those products sure look like their Cisco counterparts. Why pay
Cisco's