hallo guys!!

I am ashamed to ask you for this assistance but I despaired with my cidr
prob.
i have so many results and getting more and more confused.
here the task:

192.168.24.0/22
                                            router1 (28 hosts)

                  router2                router3                 router4
                 (60 hosts)            (12 hosts)            (12 hosts)

router 1 is connected with 2, 3, and router4, each of the routers have a
number of hosts behind.

Task:
Create an addressing scheme using VLSM.

You are assigned the CIDR address 192.168.24.0/22 and must support the
network. You are not permitted to use ip unnumbered or nat on this network.
Create an addessing scheme that meets the requirements shown

i know, that this is a simple question, but i have learned already 10 hours
today, but cant solve that prob.
but i want to solve this prob today, so plz help me.

thx in advanced
andy