From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Scott Polano
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 5:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MCNS Exam Papers

Like none of you have ever illegally used any software (Microsoft).
Stop
being hypocrites ! Cracking Boson tests hits a nerve here because it
appears
that people on this list write the tests. It makes me sick to hear
people
complain about not paying for software when they are running an OS on
their
home PC that comes from their companys MSDN subscription. Oh, anyone use

Napster of Kazaa, Where is your bleeding heart for the record and movie
industry. Practice what you preach. Anyway, enough with this issue,
there is
no sense in arguing my point, because I am dealing with ANGELs.

Scott

-Scott