I have worked through all of the other approaches to the old
"classless-->classful" problem including tunnels, loopback on the same net,
and the second ospf process summarization routine.  However, I cannot find a
working solution to the other suggested approach utilizing secondary
addresses.  Does anyone have one they might share?  I tried the archives
first of course, but received a "Glimpse Not Found" error.  Thanks in
advance for any help.