They don't like to reestablish a link after an interruption.  It's very
frustrating when we have to manually reboot all the switches in a
building that use the stacking GBICs.

>>> "Hartnell, George"  08/01/02 10:06AM >>>
>"and have nothing good to say about them."

What "sweet nothings" would those be?

On another, but similar, note, what 3d party GBICs for 1000LX single
mode
are out there for the Cat 3548 switches?  And, are there any "sweet
nothings" about using those in a Cisco platform?

Very best, G.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]