First question is - Did it ever work? If so, what changed?
Can anyone from your network connect to the server?
If so, what is different between the successful PC and yours?
Does the network look like this:
you...FW...6500...Servers
If there is lack of connectivity we want to determine where the packets are
dropped when you attempt a ping. Outbound from you to the server or inbound
from the server to you.
Can you capture packets? If so, trying pinging from your PC and capture at
different locations. I might start at the server location. If you can see
your outbound pings there then look for the replies from the server.
If you can't see your pings then capture between the FW and the 6500. If
successful the FW looks good. Check the 6500.
If the server does see your pings and replies again capture between the 6500
and FW.
See where the traffic fails then look for the cause.