Hi,

    Just wondering why you have to specifically open the ports 500, 50, 51.
I have installed IPSec VPNs with PIX and Routers. I have never opened any
port. Infact we have a VPN setup in my office itself. You believe me or not,
with default ones it worked smoothly.
Also according to Mike he is receiving IKMP_NO_Error message. So his ISAKMP
policies are matching between the locations. I think you have to check your
transform sets, access lists and crypto maps which comes in the second phase.

Mike, the following link will help you with sample configurations. You might
have already gone through it.But still I am putting it here.

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/PSP/psp_view.pl?p=Internetworking:IPSec&s=Implementation_and_Configuration#Samples_%26_Tips

regards