Hi all.  I was wondering if anyone has seen this before and could offer some
advice.

I have four routers, connected as follows.

ISP1-ebgp-EdgeRouter1-ibgp-Core1-OSPF-Core2

EdgeRouter1 is advertising a Default route and a single /24 to Core1.
Core1 is using "default-info Originate" to copy the default route into OSPF.
  That works great.  On Core1 I am also using "redistribute bgp 65530 metric
1000 subnets" to copy the /24 into OSPF.  This doesn't appear to be working.
  Specifically, the problem I am having is that Core2 doesn't seem to be
receiving the /24 (from ospf).  I have verified that the /24 is being
advertised by Edge1 (show ip bgp neigh x.x.x.x adv), and that it is
appearing in the Route Table of Core1.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Please CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on replies, as
I am on the newsfeed and direct gets to me more quickly.

Thanks,
Ejay Hire