From: John McCartney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCIE WORTH IT? [7:50941]

"I don't believe that someone with no cisco experience can pass all 4
exams in 9 days. I would say that it is impossible unless he had the
answers to the test. "

Robert I agree with you, no way unless you are really lucky at guessing.
have one more exam left to get my CCNP and I've been doing this for 3
years
on/off. You said you got some calls after getting the CCNA - what city
are
you in? Here in TX thee is nothing....good luck on the CCNP.