From: "Stepp Harless"
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New CCIE Written Exam [7:50946]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:25:34 GMT

Are there any new study guides or practice tests out for the new exam yet? I
see that Dennis has updated his study notes but I have not been able to find
any other updates than what is on Cisco's website which do not tell you
much. I took the old exam on the 6th and I scored a 58 percent. I was not
really ready to take the exam but thought I would give it a shot before it
was retired. I know some on this forum have taken the beta of the new test
and wanted to know what new items do you need to know in addition to the
items tested on the old test.