I know that CCxx Productions will have their new guide out in about a month.
Other than that, I don't know if there are other guides that are available
yet. I spoke with Dennis about a two weeks ago and he told me that he was
updating his Boson exam. I'm not sure if it is done yet.

Right now, your best bet is to print out the blueprint and start going
through each topic. You'll need to know most of it when you take the lab
anyway!

Shawn K.

Disclaimer: I have written materials for CCxx Productions and
Boson/Quizware.