See inside...
rick wrote:

> David,
> I dont have any problems with speed over 512Kbps.  Its all
> based
> on what I set the clock rate to on the DCE end.

Yes I know that, but it also depends on the length of your cable, mine is
something about 3 meters, what about yours? (I use female and male DB60), I
see the
interface up/up, but in a few seconds it comes up/down, I tried it with
2Mbps and 1.544Mbps with the same results and the only explanation I could
see at cisco is due to my long cable.