Jason,
Lots!  Basically your network looks like this:

   PER
m10/ \m10
  AB
   m10

Let's say a metric of 10 for each link for example?
A->PER = 10
A->B->PER = 20

Before we get really far into this, have you looked into
EIGRP's capability to load balance across unequal cost paths?
Modifying the variance on your CE routers should do the trick.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/103/eigrp1.html
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/103/eigrp9.html

One question though when you do this:
I have not tried a HSRP impelmentation like this.
Variance should be local to the router.  Please let
me know if Router A changes the way it advertises
its metrics to router B once variance is implemented.

Thanks,
-Mark