From: Zahid Hassan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 2:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX Question [7:51095]

Hi All,

I have got a PIX firewall with two interfaces, the outside interface has a
public IP address and
inside a private IP address. I will need to connect a server with a public
IP address.
I know that the PIX firewall can be configured not to NAT a specific IP
address.

Can I connect a server with a public IP address on the inside interface of
the PIX ?
If yes, what will be the default gateway, the inside or the outside
interface of the PIX ?

Thanks in advance.

Zahid