What you normally do in this situation is to use static's.
Lets assume the following:
Inside server address 10.10.10.10
Outside server address 20.20.20.20
Ports needed 80,443,25

You place the server on the inside network, then use the following commands:

Static (inside,outside) 20.20.20.20 10.10.10.10 netmask 255.255.255.255
This tells the FW to take any request for address 20.20.20.20 and send them
to 10.10.10.10

Next assuming ACL's on the PIX you would do this:
( and assuming the ACL that is applied to the external interface is
outside_acl )

Access-list outside_acl permit tcp any host 20.20.20.20 eq 80
Access-list outside_acl permit tcp any host 20.20.20.20 eq 443
Access-list outside_acl permit tcp any host 20.20.20.20 eq 25

Notice that you permit traffic to the external address.
That's the "normal" way to do it and protect the server when 2 interfaces
are all that are available.

Thanks

Larry