I was just wondering....Our company is close to becoming a Premier Partner.
know there are benefits like you get listed on their partner site and you get
discounts from Tech Data and Ingram, but discounts to what level?  5, 10, 20
points?

Also, I heard a rumor (not from anyone on this list) that if you get Wireless
Specialization status, that only wireless products will get discounts from
distributors.  Is this true?

I ask this list only because the sales dept at my company is lacking in these
areas and I would like to get them up to speed.  I called our local Cisco
rep,
but he won't be coming out for a couple of weeks and I would like to have
some
information before meeting with him.

Thanks.

-Joe