I would image that if your company will soon become a Premier Partner that
you are already a Cisco Reseller. If so, then you would already have
accounts with Distribution sources such as Tech Data. The amount of discount
from retail that your company receives is up to the distributor. The greater
the amount of product that you can sell the greater the discount you can
negotiate. A SWAG would be on the order of 30% for a small reseller. Let
others on the list with more experience comment.

You will receive discounts on all equipment that you sell.

Here's the rub. Larger Partners receive larger discounts. They can undersell
you i.e. offer discounts to the end customer - that you can't afford. So to
be successful you have to keep you cost of sales (cost of doing business)
low and also offer superior support and service.

About a year ago I had a conversation with some sales folks from MCI about a
T-1 link. They offered to sell me Cisco gear at their cost of 45% off list.
- Not only for what I needed for that specific project but for any gear that
I wanted. I can't buy that from distribution for that amount! I don't know
if they are still doing that. I have heard that Cisco was upset. I believe
that if a reseller bought product from MCI and then sold it to an end user
that Cisco would pull their (the resellers) partner status. Read the
agreement. I would also invite comment on the above.

When Cisco brings a new product to market it often offers a single piece to
resellers at a great discount but "not for resale". The point is to bring
the Sales and Technical staff up to speed on the product in their own lab -
and thus more willing to sell it.