Check duplex & speed settings on the server and the switch. One of the
reasons for gettingCRC errors on an ethernet is duplex mismatch settings
between the device and the port on the switch where it is connected.> >I
have a DEC server that communicates to the network through an AUI to
>ethernet converter. It synchs up to the 6509 at 10mb/half duplex which
is >all that it will run at but I'm getting many many errors on the port.
I have >seen this with some other devices that we have to run the
converters on. >Before bringing down the connection by forcing the port
to 10mb/half duplex, >has anyone seen this clean up errors. Are there
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]