From: William Pearch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 11:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT:What I mean to Cisco [7:51492]

I've got a poorly behaving 1710 router (reboots when you log out/TACACS
issue) that I'm trying to get straight with the TAC and I received this;

Dear $Customer$,

Thank you for contacting Cisco's Technical Assistance Center(TAC).

We have recieved your request....

I love it when I'm a double dollar sign to a company.... :)

Bill
Anchorage, AK

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature
which had a name of smime.p7s]
 "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."