From: Turpin, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 5:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: What I mean to Cisco [7:51492]

Bill,

Do you have a SMARTnet contract for that 1710?  Are you within the
warranty period for support?  If you're not familiar with SMARTnet take
a moment to check it out:
http://www.ciscomug.org/resources/files/cmugpresentation-20020206-smartn
et.p
pt

After flipping through that presentation, are you still within the valid
warranty period?  If so, contact the TAC over the phone and tell them
about the feelings you are having regarding their service.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] != Cisco Customer Advocacy Representatives.

If after going through those slides you realize you are outside your
warranty, you should understand what's happening to you.  It costs money
to run a business.  The pricing of their support is typically something
I would not argue with.

-Mark