Hey all, quick question on configuring a VPN connection from an internal
connection, to an external connection. Simply put how you do it? Iv got a
host on the inside that is using the Cisco VPN client software to create a
tunnel to another company. Iv got to the point where he authenticates and
creates the tunnel by inserting:

access-list inside_access_out permit tcp 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 any eq 10000
(hitcnt=3)
access-list inside_access_out permit udp 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 any eq isakmp
(hitcnt=2)
access-list inside_access_out permit esp 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 any (hitcnt=80)

but the problem is once he is authenticated and appears to be inside (there)
network he is unable to connect to anything, DNS or other. Now from home and
dial-up  its fine. Iv looked around and Cisco is saying that it was not even
possible to create the connection with PAT (if I read correctly). Do I need
to do something else to allow this host to be able to connect to nodes
internal to the remote network? Anyone have this working????