All,

My apologies for having to post this here, but I have not been able to get
an answer from anyone.

The scenario is this, I have 2 linksys routers connected to each other over
a VPN tunnel (dsl).  My question is, if I was to access the internet would
it need to travel on the tunnel to the other linksys and out to the
internet, or would it simply travel my dsl connection to my ISP'd gateway
router and out?  I am trying to understand what type of load I will be
putting on my dsl connection.

Any thoughts would help..thanks

Cluett