Your router expects wccp version 2 on ur web-cache by default. Ur web-cache
is sending wccp version 1 messages, hence ur debug output. U have to do ip
wccp version 1 in global config mode on the router to enable support for
wccp version 1. If u dont get the version option on doing  ip wccp ?, then
ur router ios image simply does nt support version 1. Then u will have to
change the image if u must use the cache. I found c2600-is-mz.122-4T
supports version 1 and 2.

Tunji