I cant think of why the route-cache command is nt working, probably because
u re at the subinterface level, I wont swear on that. Try it on the main
interface, ie fa0/1. The idea is to enable fast-switching packets back out
the interface on which they arrived.

Http packets going to the web are inbound to ur router LAN interface,
fa0/1.1 and outbound from ur fa0/0. You can redirect on  either. The ip wccp
web-cache redirect command when applied to the outbound interface, in ur
case fa0/0, should have the 'out' argument. As from IOS 12.0(3), u can use
ip wccp web-cache redirect 'in' on the inbound, ur fa0/1.1 for better
redirection performance.

So as is, the problem is with the out option on the ip wccp web-cache
redirect command on ur fa0/1.1. What u basically need is:

interface FastEthernet0/0            ***leave this as is***
ip address 202.162.?.? 255.255.255.252
ip nat outside
duplex auto
speed auto
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
no ip address
no ip redirects
duplex auto
speed auto
ip route-cache same-interface      ***Enable fast switching***
!
interface FastEthernet0/1.1
encapsulation isl 1
ip address 202.162.?.? 255.255.255.248
ip wccp web-cache redirect in      ***Take note of 'in' argument***

If you dont put a redirect-list, ur router redirects all http packets by
default, but if u choose to put one, say:

ip access-list 100 permit ip permited_hosts any eq www

then u have to put, in global config mode

ip wccp web-cache redirect-list 100

Good luck.