Hello,

Can someone help me with this design question

We have an pure SDH network, with add/drop MUX's
I wish to put a Cisco 7200 VXR with a channelised STM1 interface at the
coreconnected onto the SDH network and have 10 access sites with Cisco
2651's with E1 interfaces connecting to the SDH network back to the core
talking to the 7200.

Is this possible to do without any sort of internetworking technology. such
as farme-relay ??
or is there no problems here at all

Any help appreciated.
Kind regards.

Paul

Paul Casey
O2 Ireland
 Core Network Eng'g Team
76 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
> * Mob : +353 86 8143310
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE IS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION I

> See what you can do www.o2.ie

This E-mail is from O2. The E-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and may also be privileged and intended
Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the E-mail in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
                  telephone ++ 353 1 6095000.