Dear all,

I've a problem when trying to delelte an IMA group on MGX 8250....First of
all I try the following :

1- delport (port no.)

   Error occurred during the SNMP SET operation !!
Probable Reason : "Port is disabled"
SNMP Error Code : 29

but when I make "sh port (port no.)".....the port status in enabled.

2- delimagrp (IMAGrp no.)

    Error occurred during the SNMP SET operation !!
  Probable Reason : "Failed to delete Port-Controller resource partitions
existing on this port"
  SNMP Error Code : 6

3- dellnsfmimagrp (IMAGrp No.) (list of links)

   Error occurred during the SNMP SET operation !!
 Probable Reason : "delete links: #of links becoming less than P:n"
 SNMP Error Code : 6

This IMAgrp is simply consisting of one link and i'm trying to delete this
link and delete the IMAGrp ....so what's wrong with what I did.....and
what're the proper steps for deleting the line and the whole IMAgrp.

Thks/BR
  Komy